Friday 4 May 2007

Searching Spiritualism


I have been a Spiritualist Medium for over 30 years. I live in West Sussex and have run Development Circles, Seminars and Workshops promoting Spiritualism and providing proof that life is eternal


I conduct Church Services, Weddings and Funerals and am Vice President of Chichester Christian Spiritualist Church.


I have just written a book 'My Search for Truth'. This is the story of my search for life's purpose, my findings and how this changed my life. It sets out my current beliefs and the importance of how we live now.


I am also a Genealogist and in my book I use this side of my work to illustrate what are often considered as coincidences. Happy to assist anyone involved in Family History Research who is experiencing difficulties.


This book will be on sale within the next two weeks and can be purchased through this site for £8.99 including p & p. Reductions for multiple orders.


Look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested.
Pat Peacock

2 comments:

John griffiths said...

This is a very good book, well written and full of emotion and feelings.
I, like Pat, know only too well the difficulty in being a medium and the trials and tests we are put through by Spirit, but the rewards are well worth it at the end of the day when we can give some comfort to those who come to us because they are desperate for answers.

I first heard about Pat in May 2006, when I had a phone call informing me that I had a sister, who I had no idea existed.
It is very difficult to try and put into words the feeling of sheer elation to discover after 63 years, that I had a sister. I am amazed at how Pat was able to trace me with little or no information on me or my whereabouts. This is all thanks to my sister finding out that she had a brother, and the sheer determination of Pat in tracing me.
My sister Lyn and I see each other quite regular and are really close now, and have lots of making up to do.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great piece of work. Will surely look forward to buy it - Reiki Master